Our plumber intervene in 30 min!
Our company DÉBOUCHEUR LUXEMBOURG, offers you its services for the unclogging and cleaning of all your pipes and drains. Our experienced professionals intervene 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout Luxembourg and generally in less than 30 minutes.
The work is always done according to the standards in order to obtain full and complete satisfaction from our customers. We have all the necessary equipment to carry out the work which is always guaranteed on time except in exceptional cases. To find out more or for a free estimate, contact us at 621 768 704 without hesitation.
- Shower stalls
- Vertical and horizontal plumbing of kitchens and bathrooms
- Garden plumbing
- Pipe registers
- Decoltomage of sanitation by a vehicle
Need a professional for unblocking work?
Several elements of your piping can become clogged with various detritus, so that it becomes less efficient or simply non-functional.
- Your sink: be careful what you put in it, this is what clogs most often in Luxembourg.
- Your bath or shower: the cause is often the accumulation of hair.
- Your toilet: a clog in this place can be very unpleasant and particularly embarrassing!
- Your drainage system: whether it’s a French drain or something else, some maintenance must be provided to these structures.
Advice Luxembourg Unblocker.What there is to know :
In short, everyone has been exposed to a clogged pipe. Since prevention is better than cure, let’s first see how to avoid this situation in a house, in a business or in a factory.
What causes a clogged sink, toilet, bath…?
Without necessarily going into detail, here is a relevant list of at least 5 things to consider:
- Ferrous ocher that crystallizes
- Food scraps or small objects (we all know someone who has dropped their ring in the sink!)
- Certain chemicals
That being said, the first step is to pay close attention to this. The thinner the pipes, the more likely they are to clog easily, also depending on how they are used.
Consequences of a clogged pipe
Several inconveniences are generated instantly or gradually during a clog in your sink, drain, shower, toilet or bath. Here are 3:
- Your plumbing may become non-functional. Have you ever had to go to the neighbor to find a working toilet? For many, this alternative is not viable in the long term so it becomes extremely disturbing in your daily life.
- A clogged pipe prevents liquid from passing through, which can logically lead to water damage (clean or waste). In these cases, the bill can swell quickly: ruined carpets, warped furniture and walls, cleaning costs, etc.
- When a pipe is clogged with rotting items (like food), a foul odor can quickly be released into the building.
Additionally, if it’s the foundation drain that’s clogged, it can also lead to water damage due to seepage through your basement foundation, as well as the appearance of rot or mold, or even possible health problems for you and your loved ones.
Unclogging a foundation pipe in brief
Whether by ferrous ocher (sandy ground) or tree roots that have infiltrated and taken advantage of the point of completely blocking the pipe and fracturing it, the breaks will have to be located as precisely as possible in order to replace the affected portion or repair if the damage is less serious. To unblock foundation drains blocked by roots, plumbers use a device that cuts, shreds and extracts the rootlets of trees (example: Rotor 5000). As for ferrous ocher, it can be dislodged by a jet of water under high pressure.
The time when it was necessary to search randomly to circumscribe the problem of obstruction is over. Today, thanks to different types of specialized cameras, plumbers are well equipped to check the condition of all types of drains and make the necessary correction… including drains that are part of your home’s plumbing system.
Before requesting a service, customers are deemed to have read and accepted the DSG general conditions of sale.